Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Featured in Photoshop User Magazine April 2013 Issue


I responded to an ad on Craigslist in mid February 2013 looking for designers and illustrators who wanted to participate in the Make Over section of Photoshop User magazine. I said to myself, "Why not? Sounds fun."


I was selected and now featured in Photoshop User magazine for the April 2013 issue on page 28 - now on news stands (Barnes & Noble). The make over was a hypothetical redesign for a photographer's Web site in south Florida. I picked up the copy from Barnes & Noble today. I was a little giddy on the drive over and anxious with anticipation as I flipped through the pages. I told the check out clerk I was featured in the mag and she congratulated me with genuine enthusiasm. And some nice comments and Likes on Facebook. Great feeling.






No comments:

Post a Comment